BEZ 3.41% 9.1¢ besra gold inc.

Ann: Experienced Mining Professional appointed, page-147

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4357
    There is a manipulator seller today and I think he has sold 1.5mil - 2mil shares himself alone today so far. Poor man. He is unlucky today. His selling has been met with some big buyers hungry to scoop up all his shares on offer.

As I said before watch for the 12c-13c mark. Because I believe (strongly believe) once 12c-13c broken, 20c will easily be smashed in days or weeks later.

Then new buyers will take a serious look at this stock, its 3mil oz resource, its likely 5mil oz - 6mil oz expected upgraded resource which management has stated that is what they target in the next upgraded MRE and in fact now forms the condition for the new managing director to be granted 400k performance shares (on 5mil oz resource upgrade milestone), the pilot plant equipments has arrived at the Kuching port and is ready to commence construction pending PP building permit, DFS commencement in this quarter, $27mil cash on hand, the 100k oz of gold at the historical tailing dam area readily available for early mining for early cash injection (~$150mil-$200mil) to the ultimate 3mil oz - 5mil oz gold mining operation later on. At 20c, this stock will be sitting on $84mil MC, dirt cheap compared to other gold exploration stocks. It does not take a doctorship or a uni degree to see how ridiculously undervalued this stock is at 20c. A few simple comparisons to other gold stocks will easily prove that BEZ should be valued at at least $300mil-$400mil MC TODAY (SP 70c-$1) and i have provided ample analysis before on this subject. Once 20c is smashed, 40c-50c sp will come into play very quickly.

I wonder those who sold over the last 2 weeks what were you thinking? Didn't you know how to do some basic maths and basic analysis? Why did you sell? Why did you listen to those crooks and scammers downrampers? Why didn't you see their clear motives to scam you out of your shares? You may have a legal case against them I believe. Seek your legal advice I would suggest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $37.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.3¢ 8.4¢ $10.03K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 37234 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.