BEZ 7.14% 9.0¢ besra gold inc.

This is a Request to Mr. Higginson who I’m sure occasionally...

1. 2,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    This is a Request to Mr. Higginson who I’m sure occasionally looks at HC. Rather than write as one person, I believe a collective voice would be more appropriate.

Could we please request that Mr. Antill write a brief introductory letter to shareholders outlining the next few months activities from HIS perspective. Will Mathew be travelling to BAU In the near future? What are his thoughts on the timeline for construction and DFS. Does he have particular concerns about extraction methods and where the limitations might lie. Are we looking at a range of methods, given the variable ore types across the tenement?
    Will there be deeper exploration or will focus be on the shallow gold in place. What does Mr. Antill believe to be the source of the next 2-3Moz’s?
    Will BESRA look to any IP in other areas to develop deeper targets?
    Does Mathew place any priority on testing for the source of these deposits, or are we only focusing on confirming shallow gold as found with historical and more recent drilling? Are there plans to accelerate mining activity outside of that which is planned for the pilot plant and shipping elsewhere for processing?
    Just scratching the surface with some questions which spring to mind.
    If anyone on the forum would like to second this request either through a comment with your own MD focussed questions, or some other way, perhaps we can sway MH to politely ask MA for a letter to shareholders with further details of the plan over the near, medium and longer term.
    Regards,
    O

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.006(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $35.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $121.3K 1.406M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2876 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 157537 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.