CAY 0.00% 7.2¢ canyon resources limited

Great appointment by the Canyon team, Congratulations on getting...

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231

Great appointment by the Canyon team, Congratulations on getting the best in the business

Experienced Rail Expert Joins Project Team
    Highlights

▪ Highly experienced rail construction and operations executive, André Henry, joins the team in Cameroon.
    ▪ André brings more than 35 years of rail development and operational leadership to the Canyon team
    including with Emirates Global Aluminium’s US$1.4bn GAC project in Guinea.
    ▪ André’s appointment strengthens the project team in the key areas of port and rail.
    Experienced Rail Expert Joins Project Team

Managing Director, Phil Gallagher said: “It gives us great pleasure to welcome Andre to the team. His rail and
    Cameroonian expertise are second to none and with recent experience delivering the rail solution for the
    GAC Project in Guinea, we couldn’t have hoped for a more perfect fit for the role.”

André Henry added: “I am very excited to join the Canyon team. This project benefits greatly from the rail
    network, and I am absolutely ready to take on this challenge and deliver the infrastructure solutions for the
    Minim Martap Bauxite Project. I’ve worked with Vecturis in the past and have worked on the Cameroon
    railway, so I know it intimately and I understand the challenges and opportunities exceptionally well.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $32.76K 455.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63962 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.3¢ 200000
Last updated 14.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.