ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Experienced senior advisors join Pioneer, page-10

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Yes my friend, but this is not an announcement for a slick pump and dumper, this is an announcement about structure for an investment success strategy where smart money and strategists slowly come in before announcements start flowing through. This is a structure beginning where it solidifies progress in future stages, not an up and down in 20 minutes scenario for all. This a structure change in the vein of Independent Non-Executive Director Professor Allan Trench in his mining business writings, structures (as a professor, writer, academic, Oxford Don, and very high mining and business qualifications) who was quoted in business structures as saying.''...Executive leadership of a minerals company should change as it grows. Ideally, at the exploration stage, the managing director or executive chairman should be a geologist. At the mining stage, he or she should be an engineer. Finally, when the company grows to a sufficient scale, the leadership switches to someone with a finance or commerce background and so on...) This is DC and the board developing a structure now before the upturn and revaluation.

I feel share traders are paralyzed so to speak in bearish markets .and afraid to move somewhat looking for gaurantees. But this move is a strategic one for thinking types and sustainable business structure analysts I would say.

If the share later on hits 6c, 8c, 10c or more, traders will be clamoring to buy without much thought whilst the thinkers will sit back and think again what to do with their good trades...

All in my opinion of course.​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.