ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Yes, I am ''an extremely wealthy individual''... Extremely...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Yes, I am ''an extremely wealthy individual''...
    Extremely wealthy that is, in the knowledge of how to identify non-performing stock and invest in them. lol.
    This dog is one of two stocks that has taught me that when first doing due diligence, base my decision to invest SOLELY on who is running the show. After performing a full body search and anal-probe of said trough feeders and I am satisfied they may actually have the ability and desire to actually care about their obligations to SH's, I then proceed to the next step.

I also buy small parcels of some stocks, so I can bag out Blatant Ramping shysters, tools, and fools who are easily parted with their money, that appear on various forums including, but not confined to Hotcopper, nor this particular nom de plume (but not here, of course).
    I don't ''bag'' stocks unless I hold. No ''down-ramping non-holder'' description and it's apparent negative connotations can, therefore, be applied to moi.

And as for being ''tense'', not likely, not on this anyway. I've held mega PDN, now reduced to naff-all. I call that ''past tense''. lol. Your terminology of ''promised Oasis'', I do find amusing in its naivety. I would have gone with ''Promised Land''. Good one, none-the-less.
    And now I must add the required imo, in case I fall foul of the thought police.
    I hope you don't feel as if you're being ''attacked'', it's not my intent. One never knows in these days of over-zealous over-lords over-seeing everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.