ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Experienced senior advisors join Pioneer, page-11

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Well we know who the extra office space is for now, few more appointments coming too I expect.

Good news long term but the market is not interested in long term, uncertain language about 'decision to mine ' combined with two additional salaries (substantial salaries judging by their experience) has pushed the sp down.

There's a lot going on in the background it seems we're not privy to, someone like Andrew getting involved suggests more than helping with a decision to mine. Also it's very interesting that they think Golden Ridge needs it's own director at the early stage in the project. (I know there's quite a bit of history there but it's still at the exploration drilling stage and that ongping drilling is very dependent on cash generation from the Sinclair project.

Either DC and the board are much more confident than they've let on in the announcements (They seemed very optimistic in Brisbane recently) or they are being extremely reckless with the cash their splashing around for a company that 'might' open a mine and might have some cash flow soon. Personally I think it's the former, good time to buy coming up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.