ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Experienced senior advisors join Pioneer, page-110

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    You know it was a slow week again last week and your mind wanders to other things as you look around and observe things. I was thinking about last week when I went down the chocolate aisle to get a block of old gold for the week. Anyway, there was this petulant kid with his mother straight out of transactional analysis throwing an almighty tantrum because she wouldn't let him have a Mars Bar and kept taking it away from his hands. It got pretty ugly, he was lying on the ground screaming his head off to get his way. and I asked her why didn't she give it to him because he was taking a toll on her and everyone else, and it only cost a buck? She stood her ground and said, what do you think I should do give him everything he wants in life through bad behaviour. He only gets a chocolate bar when he deserves it. What will happen to him later in life if I allow him to have his boisterous way every day. I sort of admired her stance but still thought to myself I would have just given him the Mars Bar and never gave it another thought. Today after reading this online I've changed my mind a bit because without a doubt her actions were spot on and if I meet her again I will congratulate her for paving the way for her son to eventually become a rational balanced human being.

http://www.seeitthrive.com/2016/02/is-there-a-petulant-child-in-your-organization/
    Last edited by Chey-9: 26/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.