AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Ann: Expert determination completed in GAWB legacy matter, page-6

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    hatmo in reference to my earlier post re Monument, to be fair Marcin did paint a rosier picture about the Oz operations.

He said this last and final legal ruling against us was the last of a long list of past indiscretions we had been involved with, and he went on to raise the point that since there has been a complete revamp of management, and the Board for that matter, our performance indicators revealed a company that is on the rise again, which points to a stronger and more leaner company.

When pressed further on the Monument issue and in particular my question to him about the role AC played in it all, and what if any hope we had to take the matter further, he opted not to comment, simply inviting me to contact Mr. Arnall. He said there was only so much at this stage that he could legally share with me.

tgn commented in an earlier post that he thought it was Kerogen who insisted we subpoena the various people listed , but according to Marcin it was management here in Oz that were pushing this particular barrow.

As you would imagine he was up-beat about U.K. shale but again he said he had no more information to share than what was already out in the market-place.

All in all he said he understood the sentiment of us long term investors right now, but he stressed the company had changed, and changed for the better.

Personally, and again, I can't see the likes of the recently deceased Mr. Knowlton and those from our company that were the instigators of the Monument investment leaving any traceable and liable paper trail that could be used against them at some later date.

It will be interesting to see what transpires of these subpoena's, but one gets the picture that unless there are some very strong grounds for taking the matter further, the legal costs to our company will be too great for any investigation to continue.

I hope I am wrong, for all our sakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 922056 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.