AHK 5.41% 19.5¢ ark mines limited

ASX has some rule about the spread being too large - dont know...

1. 10,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2670
    ASX has some rule about the spread being too large - dont know details but got tangled in it myself recently.

Here is Sk**hd news about AHK's recent ann https://stoc**ead.com.au/resources/this-must-be-the-placer-why-ark-mines-sandy-mitchell-will-be-home-to-attractive-rare-earths-products/

I found it interesting that previous discussion by the Company centered on a 50% REMC (rare earth mineral concentrate) by gravity separation on site, but the report by advisory firm Harrier Project Management utilising analysis from Met-Chem Consulting only took the gravity process to 3% - the rest by other conventional means, including flotation.
    That suggests to me that there must be some loss of minerals in the 50% process, and extra cost of flotation can be economic.
    Only my deduction - no doubt more will be revealed in due course.

There is also the point that only 3% of the total area of Sandy Mitchell has been studied - the picture could change dramatically in other places on the huge tenement e.g. more heavy REEs or even Nb. (he hopes)

However the point we should rely on at this stage is that the project is going to be economic on already known results so long as off-takes are assured. Details will only optimise the outcome.

I also did a quick calc about 3% gravity conc on site - it said that 84% of sand would be returned to the landholders paddocks - the 16% is carted away containing all the valuable minerals. That could be a possible environmental issue to be dealt with.

DYOR and cheers from her and GL from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $10.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $3.705K 19.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2979 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 31545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.