WKT 2.27% 10.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

If WKT were confident of not needing the backup funding, then...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    If WKT were confident of not needing the backup funding, then taking it off the table provides future investors with more certainty of the debt position of the company going forward. More investors buying shares should increase the SP, this would be better for investors. This is obviously a hypothetical situation but certainly one that could eventuate and would be in the investors interest.

At the end of the day, I don't know why they agreed to forfeit the backup funding (again it would have been agreed between parties not just pulled) however Mike is clearly well informed about all aspects of the project and with the amount of skin he has in the game it's my opinion he wouldn't agree to forfeit the backup funding unless he was confident it wasn't needed. He has more to lose than nearly anyone else.

What a show of confidence for the project, they must be kicking some serious goals behind the scenes to not be worried about needing the backup funding. At the end of the day it was a means to an end.

if you would like confirmation of the debt servicing requirements, perhaps call the company and they can provide it to you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $72.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $324 3.014K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 750351 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 296404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.