WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Sirrobbo,Oh Spid understands this stock very well that’s why...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Hi Sirrobbo,

Oh Spid understands this stock very well that’s why he is here.

All the Smoke and Mirrors that is just a facade he presents all based on the bigger picture he belongs to with all of the agendas and motives.

BMCG, Gemcorp, Shipping, Grizzlies, Covid Delays, Financials and all of the created smoke screens for him and the other NHs are just that disturbances full of BS.

With plenty of make up lies and arguments to boot.

Everyone who trades within the Share Market will lose money that is how we get the experience to understand the market and the research that needs to be undertaken and what trade is good or bad through trial and error.

The one thing that has grabbed my attention over the years are the Directors and the Scoundrels that live among them and with them.

I could give you the names of at least 40-50 CEO’s or Directors that I wouldn’t go near with a long barge pole.
    They are only interested in their immediate small core of their colleagues or just themselves where they simply milk the assets within a company to earn an income

They need to be frosted out by ASIC and removed from running a business- 15 years and still doing the same shite.

WKT are in my view a Good Organisation with the Right Management to lead us into a successful Enterprise and Future.

Scotland awaits in time along with their other objectives

Its great to see our little venture coming to life with it shortly to open for business and ultimately into Production.

Enough time spent on The likes of Spid, FDS, R08 and the numerous other scallywags who have voiced their negatives here for to long.

Have a good day holders and NHs

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.