WKT 1.00% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Expiry of BMCG funding facility, page-394

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    are you suggesting WKT requested a draw down of the funding and were rejected by BMCG due to poor liquidity, then released an announcement saying they don't expect to need access to the funds? That doesn't make sense. I personally am happy that there isn't extra dilution in the order of 90m shares for funding that isn't needed.

i couldn't care less what happened to another company in a different country, with a different reserve and a different plant. That has no relevance to this project. I am excited to see the stockpiled ore being run through the plant and generating income to cover the costs you mention rather than being diluted further. That is what you have missed in all your posts. You make no allowance for income over the next 9 months. Correct that and you'll have your answer.

also, now we're at the end of construction, I think management deserve a pat on the back for not going over their Gemcorp funded Capex budget. Inflationary pressures, port issues etc. with construction all but out of the way and the backup funding not being required

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $31.35K 313.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 92146 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 214284 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.