EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

marma, you've got my email address. Send me what you plan to...

1. 2,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    marma, you've got my email address. Send me what you plan to raise at the EGM. Am happy to sign if I agree with the points you wish to raise.

Not sure what you mean by proxies. I've already posted my voting form where, incidentally, I voted against resolution 1. The decision to issue shares at 50% discount to the vwap of an already depressed share price was a solid kick in the teeth and it did not align with previous advice from management of a 20% discount to vwap. What made that whole debacle even worse was Torey's shameless re-issue of that deceptive ABID valuation in the lead up to the 1c raising. And what about the whole $30m CIFI raising? Was that just a ploy too? I'm beginning to wonder.

Certainly, Torey and crew have a number of questions to answer. In my opinion, the core of the problem is a lack of openness and honesty. I think, at times, Torey is too keen to make announcements prematurely (i.e., before deals are signed off). This has the effect of building up expectations. Then, when he fails to deliver on those announcements, the market punishes the share price. There have been too many instances of this happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.