ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

tbh - not much the project r at a stage where it is all about...

1. 3,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    tbh - not much
    the project r at a stage where it is all about tightening the offer- so to speak
    all our previous works to date have got us to a position of let’s say 85% - the work currently underway tightens this to 98% , which allows us to have absolute guarantees with regards to our minerals estimates , allows us to have absolute guarantees with regards to our initial and ongoing production capacities and allows us absolute guarantees to move forward with our financing and construction
    whilst I am expecting some extremely good Ann’s very shortly- that could be next week or next month, however these Ann’s I’m referring to will then lead to final feed and financing
    imo it’s not a stock to be out of over the next few months, as there is plenty of very price sensitive/ company defining Ann’s on the way !
    How the market reacts , no idea , but- we should move at the end of these Ann’s to “ investment grade -ish “ status and have a Mcap more in line with our peers with/ at similar stage/ resource size/ production size etc etc - and from my own comparisons - that is many many times our current Mcap

Not to long to go now for the rerate imo - obviously subject to the Ann’s as noted above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.