SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Yes XINDONG I can give you my reasons for saying Mid feb its...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Yes XINDONG I can give you my reasons for saying Mid feb its called a Telephone Call to the CEO ......and ask the question.
    ALSO IF YOU THINK ABOUT THIS for just a minute.....they will need funding for WA and the best way to get this is exactly as you say
    have the SP double what it is now if possible....then do a Cap raise on the back of a very good PFS so i do not expect much money to be spent on WA until after we see the PFS and i can assure everyone that we will not see this until at least the MID of Feb their is a lot of work in a proper PFS costings .....transport. infrastructure , Quantum / Quality ...Price ....Labour costs ETC if the PFS is only based on what our resource is and does not include all of the other then, I may consider getting Out, as then I may think they dont really want to Mine it their selves and are looking soley for a JV or T/O anyway just an opinion , I am very confident on this stock as I am with another ADV both in Canada...I would just like to see the PFS first and what it contains..as for WA im am not to concerned about that at the moment. cheers IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.335M 39.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 19748025 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 771491 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.