QXR 8.33% 1.1¢ qx resources limited

Dead silence, followed by sudden action. When I first invested...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Dead silence, followed by sudden action. When I first invested here I had at least thought this company would produce something if not at least hold some value due to low shares on issue and a couple of nice projects with potential. Not to mention the tightly held register. But in this case, I have been very wrong so far, and as mentioned I have contacted the company email several times. Last of which was a few weeks ago, with nothing in return. I'm holding shares here sure, but at this time I'm not holding my breath. If I had been all this time so far I'd have been long gone. I pride myself on being a very patient person, but, when there's no satisfiable answer (or worse still no answer at all) I'd think it justifiable to have some concerns, if not be quite pissed off.

And while it is possible that there's news just around the corner that could lift the share price significantly, I'll be very interested to see if it's before or after these options have expired. I raised the concerns of funds being needed in my email, and that options being exercised would be a great way to get some money in coffers. No answer, of course, anyone would be able to conclude what I shared. Therefore there's a reason why it doesn't look at this stage to be likely to happen.

Tick Tock Goes The Clock
    With Management yet to tick a Box
    Tick Tock Goes That Clock
    With our funds please don't be Cocks.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $12.18K 1.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3644733 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 894674 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 1762229
Last updated 15.58pm 17/05/2024 ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.