CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Expiry of MOU, page-14

1. 2,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    I don't know why their is surprise or disappointment at the MOU. The whole thing had no substance from the beginning. The MOU included buzz words and phrases like unique consumer BNPL platform, synergistic effect on Ekbuy and Oneflexi. They even preempted it's failure by saying that it 'may not lead to any additional revenue'. How is Jimmie expected to implement these plans when he's busy earning $2 million plus as a trustee and doesn't have any COO to help him. The whole think stinks. I don't blame these companies for not wanting to be involved with CI1 anyway. I've listed some stats for Ekbuy here before and they weren't pretty.
    If this does happen key, then be assured that some of us holders on here have been looking at class action . The next report will give us a better idea on where we stand. Jimmie is already facing a lawsuit for the equivalent of AUD$1.5 million in Hong Kong. Us Aussie shareholders have lost a lot more then that with his and the boards destruction of nearly 95% of the share price from all time highs.
    Last edited by creditdumbness: 01/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.