NOR 2.13% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

If someone snaps up 2.1.. I doubt there's much more left to...

1. 3,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    If someone snaps up 2.1.. I doubt there's much more left to take. Can almost guarantee the 500's at 2.4 and 2.7 are moving targets that will be pulled. Same for the 702,600 at 3.
    People can see off the lists who holds precisely 1,202,600, who is involved with a communications infrastructure and assets mob, that is potentially trying to manipulate/hold the SP lower.
    Obviously there will be sellers appear once the price is higher.. but, currently, I think the sell side is really even much thinner than it looks, with very few genuine orders.
    People probably won't be able to buy on news without getting some at a much higher price.
    It could really multiply quickly on any deal that suddenly has nor cash positive - when a minuscule MC of $5m becomes beyond ridiculous.
    When the MC shoots to $50m or higher, it will be easily justified with deals and partnerships and potential huge increase of deals.
    It won't be just traders getting in and our for a quick 50% profit.. There's definitely potential of seeing Nor go from 2c to 10-20c quickly, on the right news.
    When it happens, we will probably then see certain posters claiming they snuck in below 2c, because they buy 30 baggers, and cleaned up!!

Maybe any day now we will be hearing people again say "Damn, I was so close to wiping 2.1.. could've already doubled it"..
    If news is close, it's tempting to take it out.. then see if much is left, as the suss stacked sells keeping backing off...
    All my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $11.17K 241.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88146 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 358139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.