NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

What a coincidence hey... the stacked sells just happen to be...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    What a coincidence hey... the stacked sells just happen to be backed away before line wipes go through!
    People should be aware how manipulated down this is, to accommodate bargain accumulation.. and how far it can multiply from such undervalued (manipulated) lows.
    $5m MC..
    Just raised basically 2-3x the net quarter ($170k), plus $470k R&D next month, plus say $100k ops take up..
    Suddenly sitting very comfortable..
    Someone got their bargain raise at the right time.
    Nor now looking well funded, which, in my opinion appears to be for something much bigger......
    Large telco or global partnership maybe just wanting to see a nicer bank account.. a bit more secure, to finalise the big deals and partnerships?
    1 decent deal should see the SP fly.... where a $50m MC would be more likely than the current puny $5m.

Now we are seeing some solid buying.. and like I've said enough times - I really doubt much of the sell side is genuine. Just moving targets, trying to hold the price down.
    Expect they'll be pulled on news.. then watch the price multiply as big players try to get a decent holding.
    DD will miraculously be in at the low, just in time for a 100 bagger.
    Sad to see swag out again, the 1 share wiped at 1.9

All my opinion
    Last edited by Holla: 29/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 61224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.