SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

"What an enigma this outfit is" Been here since investing in...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "What an enigma this outfit is"
    Been here since investing in 2008, my break even is eight cents a share and I'm sure there are some in worse positions than myself.
    Over this period Oilex were part of several sound joint ventures including Oman, The Timor Gap and The N/W shelf. Although no success came from these they appear to have been well managed, with shareholders being kept abreast of operations on a regular basis.
    After what seemed like a encouraging if not entirely ideal start of horizontal drilling operations at Cambay, everything went down hill in the lead up to, drilling and post 77H. During this period we were virtually denied operational information and fed what has now turned out to be a good dose of nonsense.
    Unfortunately it seems that the new guard has taken a leaf out of the book of our previous MD, virtually adopting a similar attitude regards transparency.
    In recent times what they have effectively done is systematically damage the reputation of a once highly promising company. Unless we have a resolution of this ongoing impasse very shortly this could be terminal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.