ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Tone,I assume you are talking to me? Why should I sell now and...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Tone,

I assume you are talking to me? Why should I sell now and take a $150000 loss just to make you happy???

So you obviously think that management are on top of everything? That management know what to do next? That management know how to turn around this share slump?

Do you know how much ore they are producing?
    Do you know how much ore they have stockpiled?
    Do you know how much ore they have sold to date?

NOBODY DOES!!!!

If they cant find buyers when they are using a broker with conections how the hell are they going to sell 20000 tonnes per month?

Correct me if I am wrong but the plant was commissioned in December 2011. It has taken them a whole YEAR to dial in the plant to produce 5000 tonnes per month (well i think that is all they are producing). So you obviously think that this is a good performance benchmark for a plant that has a supposed
    capacity of 200000 tonnes per annum??

If directors are not willing to prop up the share price at these levels, it just goes to show the lack of foresight needed to get us out of this crap we are in!!

I will continue to hold till I can no longer or something better comes along. Until then I will continue to "bleat" if I believe that management are not up to the task. After all it is a free country!

Joe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.