re: Ann: TRF: Explains High Grade Exploration... I'm still here...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: Ann: TRF: Explains High Grade Exploration... I'm still here OO.

I couldn't leave while it is on my mind. I can't fault your interp on the gold whatsoever. Very plausible. As for the silver, it is perhaps a bit of a leap to say they have reinterped the gold and then described the silver around that; purely with regard to the "perpendicular" comment. All so vague, how can we know?

Let's take take your logical premise that the gold is concentrated at the intercepts of the EW steeply dipping faults and amenable structures in the flat lying stacked thrust faults. Are you then assuming that the steeply dipping faults are coincident with the mineralising fluids, which bore both the gold and silver events? If so, where the gold is seeking a structural compatibility for deposition perhaps by a drop in pressure, perhaps the silver and base metals are finding a chemical one in the limestone horizon. I know that might be clutching at straws, but it gives cause to reason that the silver might be more pervasive than the gold depending on the extent of the steeply dipping E/W faults. However, if the gold is an accurate guide, then perhaps they are few and far between.

Notwithstanding that, hole 21 has negligible gold.

However, as you point out OO, the collar on hole 21 is located only a few metres down plunge from the main adit. So was it in fact random as we have been led to believe? Hole 2 is down dip on the thrust plane and further to the north. I tend to believe that it was chosen to photo because the core looked altered but also more coherent than the others. My faith in this project rests a lot on that hole.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this pans out. Thanks again OO.

P.S. Thanks also plough - I knew today wasn't my day for maths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $253.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $118.8K 1.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 1285361 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.