ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Cheers @Poet and again you have come back with some very interesting information. 1st, on little ol Inca as junior/small cap/ explorer of the year, with minimal hold ups i cant see much if any drilling in Australia this year. Please correct me if im wrong, but what we may see is the shit drilled out of the greater Riqueza, then Cerro Rayas looking for some of that 919g/t Ag. By that time the silver bull market will be in full swing and copper at all time highs with both looking to go higher. Obviously we need to find the stuff but in a silver bull run the miners always do the best, of that the big money is made on a small cap with a major discovery. Now how many small caps have the potential of a Toromocho mine? chanilco market cap US$60b and a little bit or an Antamina Cu/Zinc, moly with BHP owning 33.75% and an overall market cap of US $175b. Deep pockets at that end of town, ICG market cap <US$30m, yes we have nothing atm and we will never reach those market caps, but it shows how much a potential tier 1 copper and or a teir 1 Copper/zinc/moly resource could be worth to us and the big end of town.
    Mule

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.