A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Ann: Explanatory Statement and Expert Report, page-34

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    This is my updated version with help from Fiona, please feel free to copy and paste and write to KM

I am a shareholder of 40F and have read the recently released expert report and explanatory notes.

I would like it noted that I object strongly to section 444GA being applied to Alita as it is extremely prejudicial and unreasonable to shareholders who will receive nil consideration for their shares.

Unreasonable being - How ridiculous can a company owning a mine of size 769 square KM could worth Zero ? https://links.sgx.com/FileOpen/AMA%20EGM%20presentation_11.7.19.ashx?App=Announcement&FileID=569927

Also reference to the explanatory notes section 4.6.3 balance sheet and appendix 4, it recorded an asset position of $207 million so how can the shares are worth zero ?

Prejudiced to shareholders is, for the whole process, no chance were given for existing shareholders to recapitalize

In addition, due to the late release of this document, shareholders have been put at a severe disadvantage in terms of not having adequate time to prepare a case to have the s444GA hearing deferred to a later date.

Alita is an Australian company which has a great Australian asset which will be classified as a critical mineral and is virtually now going to be gifted to a dodgy company (with connection links to several suspicious foreign linked entities), and was just recently registered in December 2019 for the capture of this prize assets with obvious intention to avoid the legal point of seeking approval from FIRB under Foreign investment law

Please present my objection to the Court in order to have the s444GA process delayed or canceled.

Kind regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.