RMS 0.00% $1.90 ramelius resources limited

I am sorry but, given you have not checked this as you say, why...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I am sorry but, given you have not checked this as you say, why push this?

Has the RMS bid been declared unconditional or not?  Surely that is all that matters for the transfer of shares?

Contrary to what you say this is serious for those who accepted the offer, if it is not unconditional and they are prepared there may be a way for them to get shares back to sell on market before EXU falls.  Check the info is in section 12.5 "The effect of acceptance."  Regarding the extension of the offer in particular.  Given your interest in offering an opinion and your knowledge of the process and companies is it not more fair to take 5 minutes to check what you suspect is true?

I understand your intention was not to advise people, but reading the comments here you must understand that some people take opinions here as gospel if they sound authoritative enough from a knowledgeable poster.  Even with a disclaimer.   

You may be investor smart and, at least from your own posts seem to know how to work the market for a take going RMS then EXU and selling on the offer price spike, and knowledgeable on companies you trade.  I know because you have pulled me up occasionally when I miss things.  Personally I am an investor rather than a trader and speculator, more for the medium term and generating all my income from investing.  Maybe this is why I get quite concerned about just how much some people lose here and yet they still prefer favourable opinion posts to informed research.

So back to you, was the RMS offer declared unconditional or not?  What is your opinion on the options under section 12.5 of the biders statement, and the subsequent statements?

Incidentally do you think there is any risk of EXU holders rejecting the ALK offer or fail to trigger the defeat clauses?  I admit I did not read the offer since it did not affect me so not sure on the other conditions other than what RMS mentioned directly.  Most other conditions were related to gold price or adverse events standard stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.171B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 790 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.71 14593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.