RMS 1.48% $2.00 ramelius resources limited

Observed it many times So who will be buying my RMS shares at...

1. 2,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    Observed it many times
    So who will be buying my RMS shares at $1.00 when I offer some of them for sale...later in 2019?
    The client of the lady insto stockbroker who was persuaded in January 2019 to switch from the higher priced, higher risk mid-tier producers ( like SAR) into Ramelius at 50 cents?
    And from whom was said insto buying their RMS stock in January?
    From the accepting EXU shareholders whose RMS stock was eligible for quotation on the 18th January? [[see Appendix 3B announcement regarding quotation of 44 million RMS shares ]].
    Of course the above commentary is rank speculation but the suggestion that some of those RMS shareholders sold on Friday in advance of their anticipated sell-off in gold is rank stupidity.
    In the emerging world of algorithmic trading ' Buy and Hold' has become a discredited investment strategy. But for my RMS position- now bolstered by the expectation of 2 new mining centres , expertly and easily debt funded on a stand-alone, non recourse basis in 2 wholly owned subsidiaries- it provides comfort.
    4 million RMS shares traded on Friday across ASX and chi-x and in my opinion mainly into the custody of insto investors. Maybe, but not necessarily due to the agitations of that lady stockbroker?
    So, the more RMS stock that this legion of insto buyers can garner at 50 cents the easier it is for each of them to buy more at 60, 70, 80 ..and eventually some of mine at $1.00! That is what has occurred at the gold leaders like NST and EVN and now SAR and what - in my humble opinion- is now happening in RMS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
-0.030(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.287B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.04 $2.00 $5.551M 2.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 64902 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 8625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.