WMG 6.82% 23.5¢ western mines group ltd

This is great. Includes a very large DHEM survey that covers...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    This is great. Includes a very large DHEM survey that covers much to the higher grade area. Hopefully this will light up any off hole conductors.

I'm confident the chemistry required to scrub the Ni Cu & Co from the magma to concentrate into sulphides was functioning. Further there are hints that the hydrodynamic forces required to ensure effective coalescence of sulphide droplets was also active as indicated by occasional semi massive sulphide accumulations. Hence it is possible there could be significant accumulations somewhere in the deposit

The trouble with Mulga tank is its large size and finding these accumulations is akin to looking for a needle in a hay stack. Fortunately they now have a large area pre-rilled enabling DHEM even down to basement levels. If there are large masses this should light it up.

Location of a large masses of coalesced material would enable project development as @GeoFiji has pointed out- having a smallish high grade section will essentially pay for plant and infrastructure development. Once exhausted a Mt Keith operation would be able to be sustained.

However they need to demonstrate a path to this point - if they can they then have a chance of attracting the likes of the big asian conglomerates such as of Mitsubishi, Sumitomo, etc. They are the sort who would want to lock in long term supply contracts that a significant disseminated deposit would support and have the financial fire power and long term view required for such a project.

Of course it could be WMG jag a major high grade packet of many millions of tonnes in which case they would be up there with SIR and could go it alone. They are certainly giving it a go with this DHEM and drilling targeting komaiitic flows to the north east. Looks like a good plan.

I think I'll hang around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.