WMG 2.00% 24.5¢ western mines group ltd

Fellow HC Posters, At the risk of making myself more publically...

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1198
    Fellow HC Posters,

At the risk of making myself more publically silly (one good thing about anonymity!!) I need some help to understand this (see below) placement to Alpha Investments.

To show my effort to understand, this is what I think this placement is about:

• Alpha allow access to $6M
    • WMG can use it or not.
    • If WMG ask to use it, we have to handover 3.5M shares.
    • Alpha can't do anything with them (ie: sell them) as they are just held by them as 'collateral' against the ATM.
    • However, Alpha can seek to buy the shares, and if they do it will be at a price set by WMG which would be 5% less to VWAP at a particular point in time (presumably time of sale).

I actually have no idea!..........any advice / help gratefully received. smile.png

EBRESOLUTION 8 – APPROVAL OF ISSUE OF COLLATERAL SHARES TO ALPHA
    INVESTMENT PARTNERS PTY LTD
    5.1 Background
    On 15 July 2024 the Company announced to ASX that it had entered into a facility agreement
    with Alpha Investment Partners Pty Ltd (ACN 648 623 223) (Alpha) (the Facility Agreement).
    Under the Facility Agreement, Alpha agreed to provide the Company with an At-the-Market
    Facility (ATM) of up to $6,000,000 of standby equity capital during the 48 month term of the
    facility.
    The Company retains full control of all major aspects of the placement process, having sole
    discretion as to whether or not to utilise the ATM, the quantum of issued shares, and the
    minimum issue price of shares for any placement. If the Company decides to utilise the ATM,
    it may make a request to Alpha pursuant to the terms of the Facility Agreement and the
    Company has sole discretion to set a floor price and the final issue price will be calculated as
    the greater of that floor price and a 5% discount to the VWAP over a period of the Company’s
    choosing. Alpha may (but is not obliged to) satisfy the Company’s request to subscribe for
    Shares.
    There are no requirements on the Company to utilise the ATM, and it may terminate the ATM
    at any time without incurring termination costs, subject only to a notice period of not less than
    5 business days. Alpha does not place any restrictions at any time on the Company raising
    capital through other methods (to the extent it is not another ‘at-the-market’ equity facility or
    other substantially similar arrangement).
    The Facility Agreement requires that prior to making any request to utilise the ATM, the
    Company must have first issued 3.5 million Shares, subject to obtaining Shareholder approval
    for the purpose of Listing Rule 7.1 and for all other purposes, at no consideration to Alpha
    (Collateral Shares). The Collateral Shares are being issued for the purpose of securing the
    Company’s obligations under the Facility Agreement and may not be sold by Alpha other than
    in accordance with the agreement. To the extent there are Collateral Shares outstanding on
    expiry or termination of the Facility Agreement, Alpha will either pay an agreed price for the
    Collateral Shares, or the Company will seek Shareholder approval to buy-back the Collateral
    Shares for nil consideration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $4.175K 17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 6667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.