LLI 9.09% 15.0¢ loyal lithium limited

The vast majority of exploration projects end up with nothing to...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    The vast majority of exploration projects end up with nothing to show for the dollars spent. And most exploration managers have more ideas than they have funding to test those ideas. Drilling too many targets is the quick way to financial ruin. For these reasons, I don't anticipate drilling until 2024 - some time in the Canadian spring next year.

Loyal needs to develop its drilling strategy with a huge amount of thought and research and it will spend the next year or so doing this in my view. The ground survey work starting in April will underpin this work. The job here is to take the clues that can be collected by the coming survey work plus analysis of the earlier drill cores and come up with a mental picture of what the pegmatites may look like in three dimensional models and then to test that hypothesis using the most time and cost-efficient processes they have available. This will take all of 2023. Patience is always hard, but it is needed here and if you can manage this then Loyal promises big rewards in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $64.45K 422.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 200001 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3332 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.