NAE 0.00% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

In addition, New Age is very pleased to have appointed Greg...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    1. In addition, New Age is very pleased to have appointed Greg Hudson as the Chief Geological Consultant. Greg recently conducted an immediate helicopter reconnaissance programme to assess the Company’s Central Pilbara projects.
      Greg was previously General Manager of Geology with Neometals Limited (ASX: NMT) (Neometals) from 2018 to 2023. During this time Neometals divested the Mt Marion Lithium mine and spun out Widgie Nickel Limited (ASX:WIN). He was involved at Neometals in the development of the Barrambie Titanium-Vanadium Project, and the Vanadium Recovery Project in Sweden and Finland. Prior to this Greg was General Manager of Geology and Reserve Growth with ASX listed Mount Gibson Iron Limited (ASX:MGX) and Chief Geologist with BC Iron, during which time he was involved in the development of the Nullagine Project from exploration through to mining and export, ensuring its successful realisation. His extensive industry experience also includes working for BHP Billiton Limited (ASX:BHP) in the Pilbara, and with Sons of Gwalia (Wodgina Mine).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.176M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.246K 1.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 23523486 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6411230 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.