GW1 10.0% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

I fully agree @ShellbellIt's circus. Every morning I get up and...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I fully agree @Shellbell

It's circus. Every morning I get up and there is something to smile at. It's even more crazy than in the crypto market. But penny stock trading comes very close to it. To be honest, when looking at this old list that I once wrote and posted here on this platform in regards to BSM we have ticked another field:

- share consolidation
    - (rebranding)

I really think it won't hurt them to have a new name. The consolidation was overdue. I am a bit sceptical in regards to the new lithium project. Usually you will need many people with a chemistry degree (as lithium mining it is not really mining). On the positive side the new resource (San Jorge) is very near to Neo Lithium. Maybe you remember, I know NLC well since I also wrote a blog post about it. The area there is fantastic, maybe the best in the world. But I don't know about San Jorge itself. Also, because it is so early stage maybe they are lucky when starting to drill.

It remains to be a bet. I was lucky to have bought at very low prices. I am still sitting on a decent profit with this stock. It's all about risk/reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $16.39K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.