GW1 9.09% 4.8¢ greenwing resources ltd

"Backdated" is perhaps not the right word. The fact that your...

1. 7,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3307
    "Backdated" is perhaps not the right word. The fact that your report on NLC was not "published" on your blog page until recently is interesting considering it may have indeed been written in June 2019.

What it suggests (to me fwiw) is that DGR Global have been wanting to offload this one from Dark Horse (now NewPeak Metals) for quite some time and Bass Metals (now Greenwing) was the perfect candidate given its struggling graphite venture. But, hey, who I am to stand in the way of how the system works?

There will be money to be had for many with this stock. It's more about investing in what's flavour of the month again and investing in a dream (not reality) when chasing penny stocks. Yes, invest in people first... and, in this case, I know you, the BoD and the trading fraternity have that uncanny ability to move the SP if and when it wants to.

I wish you and all investors who choose to dismiss the past in preference to what the future may hold for this rebranded and price consolidated stock all the best. I truly mean that, Given... especially in light of your PR efforts. Hell, it might even inspire me to cast off my ethical stance and come onboard beyond the little souvenir parcel I kept. But the problem, of course, is the fact that there are plenty more fish in the sea. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.529K 31.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9816 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 3744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.