ARL 2.06% 47.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Exploration and development update, page-29

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    Red and Nick I think you're both on the money with your thoughts on ownership.
    Ownership is a good word for us because I really believe this is one of the tightest little crews manning a good ship enterprise on the market.

@shades hey don't tell me I've got some competition for the captain grumpy title?
    With some of the things I've posted here and elsewhere my delete post is almost broken
    I should have said the other day that maybe you're lucky enough to have never owned your own business etc- the point I so clumbsily tried to make was that when dealing with a few variables which include humans, machinery and the weather that delays should always be expected and even when they are expected they can be greater than even veteran hands can anticipate.
    I guess the only difference between the true veterans and ppl such as myself is I still stress out too, so don't worry mate there's at least two of us swinging our oar at the sky and swearing when our little boat hits some challenging waters.

To one and all yet again we buck the normal trend- selling on an announcement or Friday hasn't yet slowed us down this week, it's really heartening to see and further evidence of how tight our crew is- any new ppl who want to come on board have to fight for their shares... and be very patient in that fight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $94.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.5¢ $8.844K 18.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1980 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 11258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.