ALR 12.5% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

Regarding the 12 additional holes they are waiting on this:”The...

1. 2,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Regarding the 12 additional holes they are waiting on this:

”The EPEPR for up to 12 additional deep drill holes at Horse Well is nearing finalisation with a heritage survey (lead by the Kokatha) the final step prior to site preparation and deployment. “

Its hard to predict when this will come through but after HWDD_05 they are off to Pernatty C for 2 deep holes targeting both ZCB style and IOGC targets. DGO have just re-commenced their drilling here well worth a read on their latest announcements and indicative timeframes.

Once that is complete perhaps they will have the EPEPR in place and will get straight into drilling of the additional 12 holes. However no doubt data from HWDD_05 will feed into those decisions.

In terms of HWDD_05 it took approx 20 days to reach 797.5m and now an additional 29 days to ??? They are well in the target zone so a good time to watch price action for clues.

I would also like to see some news on Pyramid Lake as this could really help things. My conservative calculations done a while ago showed this project could underpin about half of the current market cap and gypsum looks like it will be in good demand over the next few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $15.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17.85K 5.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 51131421 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3859847 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.