C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Didn't the brothers get rich? Also, just a few things. Couple...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Didn't the brothers get rich?

Also, just a few things. Couple articles have come out the last two hours for ANW
    Aus Tin’s maiden sale
    miningnews.net · 2 hours ago
    AUS TIN Mining has taken a small but significant step on its dream to becoming a major Australian tin miner by selling the first concentrate from its Granville tin project in Tasmania to off-taker Traxys Europe.

Also, in regards to the previous owners:

From when Stonehenge had it:

Stonehenge is aiming to generate early cashflow by treating stockpiled ore at a mill on the site which it aims to re-condition by August. Initially 6,000 – 7,000 tonnes of ore grading around 1% tin will be treated. It controls two other tin projects in the vicinity and is also exploring for nickel and zinc.

We just sold concentrate at 62% SN, so I think it's safe to say there's been progress made.
    Quick search on Stonehenge (I know nothing about them), but looks like they had bigger problems then figuring out how to get Tin out the ground. Company went down the shitter. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't look they ever got any sales out of it.
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.
    But it is a forum and good to have other opinions so shout out the warnings signs if you see em.
    Happy to be saved from a bad investment, but I don't think this is one.

** Addition: Also good to note the DGR backing and the expansion plans for the business. It's for opening up the other doors**
    Last edited by Ausmericans9766: 06/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.