AQQ 0.00% 3.9¢ aphrodite gold limited

Ann: Exploration and resource drilling update-AQQ.AX, page-25

1. 7,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Haha, I was thinking of doing the same thing, I've got about 100 tabs open on my browser. Think I was dreaming about assay results last night!

It is a bit sad, but it does offer compelling reading

In terms of skeletons in the closet, the only one I could find was the legal action by the former MD & Geology guy. That's due to be heard in the WA courts in November. Having looked into why they got the boot, I'm comfortable with the risk here. Long story short, they spent every cent the company had and more and drove it to the edge of going under. Not to mention paying themselves mining boom salary of over $400k each...not bad for a company with MC under $20mill and no cash flow!

I'm sure they were quite upset to loose that type of money for being good at spending other people's money...

The other is the Franco-Nevada deal, where AQQ received 2.5mill for a 2.5% royalty on the project. It was a coup of a deal at the time, and showed the quality of the deposit, but now AQQ will have to pay 10% interest on that money from Nov 2017. The good news it that it's offset against future royalty payments. So with production likely late 2018, early 2019, it will only be about $250k needed.

The other side to this is that at the time Franco-Nevada expressed interest in offering further development funding. Not sure if that is still the case?

In this environment I think AQQ will have quite a few financing options, given the quality of the deposit.

Let me know if you find any others

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.