FBM 0.00% 2.2¢ future battery minerals limited

Looks like the assay results for NPD0013 were underwhelming....

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Looks like the assay results for NPD0013 were underwhelming. Hopefully, further exploration at the Nepean tenements produces better results. Looking forward to the upgrade of the Saints resources.

"Assay results have been received for the second drill-hole NPDD013 at the Nepean Deeps Prospect. The 12.5m of disseminated and matrix to semi-massive sulphides intersected from 576.8m were pyrrhotite dominant, and although both pentlandite (nickel sulphide) and chalcopyrite (copper
    sulphide) were observed in the semi-massive to matrix sulphides, the assays have confirmed no significant intersections, suggesting the tenor of the nickel sulphides was much lower than that observed within the historic Nepean mine area".

"The sulphides were intersected within a 76.15m intersection of ultramafics from 534.65 – 610.80m down-hole, which is interpreted to be the underexplored Sill 1 ultramafic directly west of the mine sequence, and were interpreted to be the cause of the down-hole electromagnetic (DHEM) conductor 1A/1B, the uppermost of three DHEM targets identified by the first Nepean Deeps drill-hole NPDD008".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 183 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 64000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.