GMN 12.5% 0.4¢ gold mountain limited

Ann: Exploration commences on Clay-Hosted REE tenements, page-20

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Yes definitely reminds me when some of us got into LRS sub2c but we got lucky (!) or was it great research ? lolwink.png I'm with @Tothemooon and @Gaptrade1 on this one biggrin.png

GMN need a refreshed focus, organisational arrangements to deliver and some more polished marketing/reporting (- sound familiar from the end of 2020 with LRS ?Lol) I got in originally for the initial Li country in Minas Gerais (which they expanded significantly thereafter) and the first golden cross (but that was in the middle of the Li surge) - since then it's had a second golden cross (two false starts) then dropped....but haven't almost all Li stocks (?!) and in particular speccies.

This REE play (and now uranium ....oh dear...I do get the point made by @dawgfather....I do...!) was out of the blue but still.....it looks promising and in the right arena (feedstock for sustainability industries). BRE and AUZ moving well again today!

Maybe I got in too early?? Maybe it won't go anywhere?? But I'm strapped into the ride. As @Gaptrade1 said "LRS will cover my retirement GMN might give me a little more spending money" - same goes for me if I do get to realise some (more) actual profits with LRS (have to sell to do so!)

NFA (success in one company does not mean success elsewhere).

Good luck anyone here in GMN for the speccy puntsmile.png esp with a "large" commitment!

(PS: As I type, looks like 005's may have broken into eek.png )

(PPS : am still in the red on this one)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $11.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $12.28K 3.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 78774519 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25087669 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 3000000
Last updated 11.26am 27/05/2024 ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.