AON 8.33% 2.2¢ apollo minerals limited

Ann: Exploration Commences on Two Target Areas at Fraser Range, page-5

1. 1,325 Posts.
    Well boys and girls, I will have to formally apologise to the aon management. My previous posts of today had a bit of a dig at them for lack of communication and it appears they have made a liar out of me. Firstly they release todays announcement which is a step in the right direction and then lo and behold I get a call from Derek in response to my emails. The short of it is they are still full steam ahead and are still confident in the long term prospects of this company. "that's what they're expected to say" , I hear you say, well true but the fact that he made the effort to contact me makes me feel a little more comfortable. They have been working hard at turning this company around. I did however make the point that we as shareholders need more updates from management, no matter how big or small it might be and he agreed and took that onboard.

So for the time being we put our faith in our management and see what the future holds. I feel a bit better now. I still believe we have good real estate, just need drills turning and to strike something significant.
    GLTAH, we will need it over the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $7.54K 320K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 176154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.