BIM 2.27% 9.0¢ bindi metals limited

Hey everyone silent holder here, would like to point out extra...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hey everyone silent holder here, would like to point out extra points for any newbies
    Firstly this company being as fresh as you can get by only floating several months ago, in time give the board a chance to prove themselves as value creators for shareholders. Not all investors like plays that are this green but in saying that it has one of the smallest SOI's I have ever come across which is a good thing as dilution is a must to keep the coffers going until resource is fully proven. But getting in at this green level when it's totally off the radar is what gives the largest leverage on your investment as majority get in after the music started

Stats - 31m SOI T/20 = 44% Cash $3.8m Tenement location = World Class Category Sovereign Risk = Low
    BIM tene are about 130km from Gladstone Port which is very close in the mining world as others have to haul their loot 1000-2000km to Port

Comparison to - ALUMBRERA which is a Porphyry CuAu mine in Argentina
    27 year mine life with 806mt @ .53% Cu & .64% Au
    Processing 90 Ton per day / Open Pit
    Major Holders = Glencore @ 25%, Newmont @ 18.75%
    Area of deposit 1.8 sqkm

Why does this matter, that the board has mentioned this mine before for their own reasons
    They also said this deposit is about 2 sqkm already in comparison

Now our more advanced neighbor CAE valued $139m (distance about 30-40km away)
    They have 547m SOI (many multiples) with a 5.5mt resource
    Some hits have been spectacular 132m @.98 % Cu, 104m @ 1% Cu/Eq
    They are gold bearing gossanous hydrothermal infill breccia

Realistically I can see that BIM will have similar characteristics to both CAE and Alumbrera being on almost the same geological formations
    Outstanding Rock samples with minor Historical drills indicate something very decent down there
    Expect volatility in the sp as they can play with this, those who want to accumulate like the majors do
    Won't be too long before they show the drill results = rocketing sp is not out of the question considering the fundamentals here GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.