SPR 2.83% $1.38 spartan resources limited

LOL - look at Macquarie on its long held private pet, Nuix …....

1. 18,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3942
    LOL - look at Macquarie on its long held private pet, Nuix ….
    The behind the scenes story there beggars belief - including getting their puppet CEO or whoever he was - imprisoned for fraud - out of jail so he could get back in the company .
    That hurt thousands of ‘mums and dads’ because the media all thronged to the pre-listing publicity party.
    And I bought a large holding in ‘safe’ company RCR Tomlinson in a more naive incarnation of myself (ok so I still am) partly because Macquarie feted it ….. I rode that one all the way into receivership!
    And the one that was going to take photos of people with dementia to see if their faces showed pain so you’d know if they needed drugs … was that associated with Cannacorf?
    Who ever it was had a high price target all the way through till after the broker-associated director dumped all his shares.
    And you just have to look at the PLS threads to see plenty of evidence of multiple other misleading broker reports..

I like knowing what they are saying but I don’t trust that they have any interests at heart but their own.

However as far as Gavin Allen goes, despite that I’ve never met him {and that my shares in Euroz have lost heaps}, I reckon - from what I’ve picked up at a few AGMs mainly that he’s a good guy.

As far as the whole sideshow alley of a third rate circus stock market game goes it’s ugly and weighted to the side of the BEOT and even Hot Copper has plenty of people touting fake boobs and putting lipstick on pigs.

So my view is DYOR, and take it on the chin if you’re wrong or foolish and be discerning about what is good advice vs what is not.
    I think it’s a fair call to be conservative right now especially with gold still skating close to that 11 year high or whatever it was.
    And Simon has done so many of us proud.
    If there’s more spectacular news to come from Dalgaranga then I bet Gavin and a few selected others will hear about it first and perhaps we’ll see Euroz buying again ?

Which brings me to the question; how many shares do they still hold?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: Today, 16:05

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.040(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.521B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.42 $1.33 $11.47M 8.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.