SPR 2.35% $1.53 spartan resources limited

For those interested - SLs presentation became available this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6859
    For those interested - SLs presentation became available this morning - Gold Forum Americas - SPR

No doubt about it.... it's a ripper presentation.

The key topics discussed....

Pepper - 75% conversion to indicated
    Pepper grade will go up (just a fact as all the holes hit since the MRE have been higher...)
    'Drill Drive' capable of 1mtpa (though SL also touched on the fact that he and his team have mined other U/G operations with smaller dimensions and achieved 1mtpa, so..... my interpretation is 1mtpa would be a base case). Plus... it's a twin decline.... but I need more experienced miners to debate what is possible.

Study next year.... might not just be a PFS but could even be a DFS (SL was being incredibly cagey, as he needs to be.... he is at a big league poker table now and cannot give away any 'tell's, because the likes of RMS and whoever else wants SPR in their portfolio are watching very carefully).

Plus lots of discussion about the targets (golden wings, Arc, Patient wolf etc, seems like every target (golden stars) is being targets all over again because.... the seismic and their understanding are so much better than even just 12 months ago.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6469/6469615-55adaf2ee33a5260fe545661549f0001.jpg

Oh and of course..... the first show of what a 'conceptual' mine design looks like at NN/Pepper! To really .... drive home the point about how profitable this mine is going to be.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6469/6469617-efaac0a58fb9075ca85bf5ea4df270dc.jpg

Well done to SL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.