SPR 2.35% $1.53 spartan resources limited

Hi Calm, yes he did say 75%+ conversion, though hopefully Pepper...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6859
    Hi Calm,
    yes he did say 75%+ conversion, though hopefully Pepper extends underneath the flexure zone (like he strong believes, SL did confirm that they are drilling underneath Pepper, not just aiming for the conversion to M&I). Sort of hard not to wonder if they might have already seen some visible gold in the cores.... if so, damn it would take some self control to not announce it to the market...............................

I think in regards to Golden wings, he was saying that when it was drilled, the results showed very similar high grade shoots to what Never Never has near surface, similar to Patient Wolf and Arc (though so far... the drill bit has not been able to prove that NN look-a-likes sit beneath any of these targets). Perhaps they might have seen something in the cores at GW already (but I just don't think SL would have let that slip).
    This from back in 2015/2016

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6470/6470289-d31791e666aa2c1e3e3c711a38da51ff.jpg

Basically... very similar to what Gilbey's North looked like before SL let the Geo's loose to properly test it.

To be fair on the team Calm, when they were drilling at Arc, Patient Wolf etc.... whilst it was not that long ago, it was still very early into discovering Never Never at depth. Unsurprisingly they attempted to hit other targets in the hopes of a a quick replication, but... whilst they got the early hits the drilling after clearly caused a lot of consternation. With time and analysis the team clearly hope they have a better chance this time around of replicating NN (or Pepper).

@pbawley - SL mentioned that figure in regards to the 2 exploration drives and the 65,000m as a total investment over the next 9-12 months (that is how I interpreted it anyway).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.