C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Personally i thinks its just taken a long time because of the...

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Personally i thinks its just taken a long time because of the allocated approach...moving this amount of dirt is no easy task for limited resources....if you want a dam this size built in a timely fashion you need to allocate appropriate resources for the time frame.....same as the pit if they continued with the smaller drill they would still be benching it out.....they went with the bigger drill and now its done!

In any case the TSF groundworks is finally completed...he admitted it was going to be close regarding whether funding was needing....the budget blew out with the bigger drill, the second contractor to move suitable dirt.....it was obviously going to take way too long with the resources allocated....so the second contractor was called in...why werent the second contractor reorganized post winter when work recommence on the TSF.....because they thought they could have it finished by end of year with the money they had and they did....almost....just needed lining and in order to commence mining fresh ore which is new expenditure while waiting for lining and general working capital had to execute csfa.

If you want to build something with 1 builder its going to take longer than if you have 6 builders.....owing to rain delays the one builder will be cheaper then the 6 all said and done....however now we have a TSF built, production resumed and a great outlook for sales in 2019-2020...

FINALLY GROUNDWORKS COMPLETED!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16 1.331K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3136389 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 94170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.