C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Exploration, Development & Corporate Update, page-165

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Yeh can understand everyone is gripped with emotions right now...may pay to revisit point by point what has been achieved, what needs to be done and what news can we expect....value that in terms of MC and wait or not.

To do this an investor should try and take the emotion out of it and keep a complete open mind.

One thought???

How long will the million dollars last...lets say comfortably one quarter plus april to find more funding if sales have not happened....so this tell us we need sales by end of April...4 months approx. the equivilant of August 1st till now. What have they achieved since August first till now in less then favourable conditions...it may pay to read the quarterly on 31st of July and then read the recent announcement....compare the weather conditions for Jan-April...to the weather August -Nov.

Compare what was achieved in that period to what needs to be done...

Then we look at the MC....at 1c we are $20 million......factor in the worst case scenario which is conversion of LIND at 1.2c and we have an MC of $23 million.

So we can ascertain that the downside is sales will not be in affect till April and Lind will convert at 1.2c....

It may also pay to look at where we were at in December 2017.......list everything that has been done.....taking out what we would have done or how......just simply what has be achieved as a list for the last 12 months.

Then look at where we are heading....it may not have been 3c 5c 10c by xmas which will have been out of this world....for the 2018 resources had and the market weakeness in general.

This has legs....as a tin play....maybe where not Lebron James yet, maybe where LB junior...we will grow up and be dunking like the allstars.....its inevitable.

I will be buying the weakness imo

The reason why is I think Tin will be a good investment over the coming years, sentiment wise making positive outlooks more positive in terms of sp and tin price wise making projects more viable. I think Taronga will improve on the PFS costs with addition of ore sorting and trial mining to increase grade, they will explore Taronga similarly to solgolds cascabel imo when the time is right (improve economics of pfs first to add max value to subsequent exploration jorc increases). Short term the liner is all that needs doing to have sales flow from G2 with some expenditure already accounted for in sp increasing margin moving forward and the potential for increased positive outlook post liner installation. Sulphide has been confirmed to be increasing with the magnetic anomally from approx. 300m which is more shallow then what I thought....assays pending.

What if I sold today, would I be comfortably that it would not go back up...why would I be selling to save from losing a few pips to 1c.....more news could literally drop any moment which will move it back to 2c easily....so its risk of 3 pips down or back up she goes imo

Finally....ive re-read the quarterly on the 31st july which seen the sp trade 5 days at 1.2c before moving back up on a bullish run to 2.6c...then I re-read the recent ann...how long will it be before investors start realising despite the dissapointment...we have assays pending the last 130m is been drilled with visible increasing sulphide...we have another key approval for T1, we have resumed processing at GPP, we only have the liner left to complete before full production and ore will be mined immediately after the break...in 5 trading days time.

Dyor all imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.