C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Exploration, Development & Corporate Update, page-177

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Exactly what does that mean progressed??? he made a call to a bunch of contractors and said hey guys submit your quotes and we will get back to you on a start date?

What does it actually mean, nothing definitive, open ended and purposely not been overly technical....as he said to me in an email when I ask him for more definitive detail in anns...he said he would consider my request with out making them overly technical.

You read it and made up your own mind what it meant.....but what does it really mean....anything really....one thjng is for sure...it leaves it open to BODs plans and not yours or mine.

Thank you for proving my point......anyone else have an ann statement without a definitive timely or with inclusion of technical statement that we could say we would hang our hat?

We have turned anns into retail hype....myself included....but the nuts and bolts arent there......but what is there! is what they have achieved like it or not and how close they are to executing a producing mine and $10-15 million profit and huge potential in already huge assets imo

You dont have to agree with me....lets continue to debate it.....but my side of the argue has management targeting 2019 20 opposed to begining of 2018 for production G2 and T1.....as tin will have its day...tin is getting hotter....which moving forward from here is looking really good.

Please go through the anns, go through the interviews and emails posted on here....find something that is definitive and that wouldnt leave it open for them to feel the market....to progress to organically to 2019.

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $61 5.584K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 773009 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 552254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.