C7A 8.33% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Exploration, Development & Corporate Update, page-263

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    From a marketing perspective we haven't really done anything spectacular. Presentations and whatnot are pretty standard imo and with most spec stocks it is hard to stand out from the crowd. Also because there are so many of these companies most institutional investors won't look too far into a company. They'll do a quick glance/summary. Even just looking at the most recent presentation the summary page sounds like we are still a very early company in the stages of getting everything up and running/exploring (which is true but only to an extent). Granville hitting production will allow these types of investors to know we are something to look at, our risk is greatly reduced with cashflow and (hopefully) quarterly profit. That begins the next process of sub surface research into ANW. They will check our progress on all other assets and see where we are at. It's great we have some cash in the business now but they aren't after a small time mine, they want a safe/financially positive investment with additional long term gains via extra avenues such as other assets and hefty expansions. They factor in timeframes also, no point in waiting years for the company to get everything up and running if they can invest elsewhere and get a quicker profit. As far as my knowledge goes with this kind of thing i'd expect a steady increase over the next year mainly due to retail investors, stability will improve over time but will take longer, probably until T1 is fully running. T1 is expected to break even currently so no gains to be made but is still a critical process for T2. We might see 1 or 2 companies take a shot at us during T1 to be an early adopter but anything goes in this wacky world of spec stocks, it could be earlier or it could be later.

It might even be a smart play to not do marketing right now, instos would see ANW and think we have a year or so to go until we are a secure investment. That would put the company on the no list. At least with delayed marketing we will have more to offer on the initial check and won't be shunned so quickly. It is better to make a good first impression than a second one, otherwise they will already have a lesser opinion formed which can be hard to change.

All imo of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $27.92K 2.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 756919 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 19851 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.