C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

The sp may dip, its utterly dissappointing the way its been...

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    The sp may dip, its utterly dissappointing the way its been management to this point, but the reality is...

Groundworks on TSF is completed and processing of concentrate has resumed....so the scale is been staked to first sales....even as we wait for the liner.

The ore level has been reached and after the xmas break mining fresh ore.....so tick there on pit development.

Unfortunately they failed to execute by now, so i agree it is prudent to secure another million rather than run on fumes and they took the right option.....they didnt cap raise for buddies at this price including outstanding fees did they.....they've inriched the necessity to have the share price trading at 3.5c come march....for there sake and ours....albeit shouldve been avoided.

So we have have assays pending...probrably the biggest tick of all is the magnetic anomally success we have increasing levels of sulphide mineralization over the last ten metres....so sulphide minerilisation before that as well...overshadowed by hiring the cheapest drilling contractor in town....but the hole will be dug and considering the last 10 metres has increased in sulphide already we may be looking at the last 150m full of sulphide mineralisation and ending in mineralisation

Magnetic anomally with massive sulphides confirmed tick....

Ore zone and pit development tick....

TSF groundworks...tick

Recommenced production...tick

Environmental approval for Taronga...tick

Liner to be installed...its been booked in....can we get a specific date....should be able to....these businesses that fit liners should be organized....

No more jemrok management...just dig the ore....tick

Ramp up to full production depending on liner......just need to get the liner done and we are off an running.

So really is a lot of positive....with two negatives...

I was banking on the TSF groundworks to be completed...although was only hoping for a start on the liner, but i guess with xmas pending mid feb makes sense...so not below my expectations post agm...

I was hoping for Pembroke drilling to be completed and Mt Cobalt to be started....so dissappointed the most by that...although you have to be happy its obviously not a duster and the wording suggests we are onto a massive intersection there with increasing sulphides...

So really comes back to the fact we are all frustrated and dissappointed since June really after the 6 week timeline and a lot of the frustration im feeling today is a build up of that to this point....but from where we were at agm this is were i expected to be with the tsf in 4 weeks as the strategy was always to use limited resources to keep costs down and get to sales before money ran....so to have reached ore level and completed groundworks in 4 weeks is in line with the startegy......but having to take the 1 million shows lack of execution for sure.

All said and done we are so close....we havent abandoned the tsf, groundworks are complete and liner to be installed. We have confirmed sulphides increasing with the magnetic anomally at pembroke...we have another key approval at Taronga....despite our desire to stick to management and vent our frustrations.....this is happening, production and sales and although it shouldve been happening by now or 6 months or a year ago, its never be more locked in then what it is today with the progress and the works done to date at both GEM, TSF and GPP.

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16 1.331K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3136389 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 94170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.