C7A 23.5% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Exploration, Development & Corporate Update, page-40

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    I think i was right about the strategy of slowly progressing to 2019.....and its playing out perfectly....they only afforded jemrok minimal resources thats why the long delays...remember jemrok actually thought they were ahead of schedule back in may before they got cut off on twitter, the schedule been 2019....not sure taking the extra million was part of the plan....but hey it was there all a long (for a reason).....its going to be tight he said...as if it was the plan all along to use the 3 million to get to first sales in 2019, with the 1 million as a back up.

When you look at the last 12 months its almost perfectly organized target Jan...

CSFA to March 2019...

Shares for fees....

Jemrok start on TSF....

When gets to wet moves to east mine where work is manageable...

Moves back to TSF to complete groundworks by December...

Why didnt they start with big drill blaster if they were already so far behind...

Why didnt they throw more resources at it in October when weather improved....why now....because they were timing it all.along for a 2019 production...

Anway no matter how you look at it...its completed now.....and up to a date with the irrigation team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.004(23.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.3¢ $14.24K 950.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 414237 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 59802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.