C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

last weeks tweet has plenty short term upside imo. If I was...

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    last weeks tweet has plenty short term upside imo.

If I was sitting on the sidelines, after PW stating the liner would be installed mid Jan and knowing the nature of the delays, many will have been doubt the liner to on scheduled.

Its the last thing to do regarding G2 confirming we will be a producing mine other than that first sale.

That twitter photo showing lining in progress brings into play imminent completion and ramp up, opposed to will the liner be installed mid Jan, is the liner ordered, will it be delayed by rain, is this another stalling tactic ect. ect.

If you were looking at all the near term producing plays right now, today, this is the closest you could get to turning the wheel and for a huge discount due to the prolonged delays of the project causing frustration up until and including the last ann.

But when its done, its done! and after the liner, its done, heck weve already resumed processing and the plant has always been ready to go with implementaion of improvements and new spiral technical tried and tested under G1, recoveries 75%.

The fact the contractors are there lining that dam brings it to 99.9% complete imo

Big news! Short term profits especially considering 1.7-1.8c was cheap a month ago, and the only reason we retraced was further frustration on G2, namely the liner! Now liner is a tick, tin price a huge tick, I wouldnt be surpirsed if it sees us trading back up to 2c this week as pre buys of whats to come.

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16 1.331K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3136389 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 94170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.